Pages

Recently Viewed

Monday, June 30, 2014

How to add custom flexfield on OAF page

This is similar to adding any new fields on OAF page and will be achieved using OAF personalization.
 
Go to OAF page >> Personalize Page >> Create Item >>
 
Item Style = Flex
Id – DFF   (Any unique Value)
Appl Short Name – ICX ( Oracle iProcurement)
Name – TESTDFF  (DFF Name) Click Here to create custom DFF
View Instance –  OneTimeLocationDisplayVO  (Associated VO of the page)
This will show the DFF available on the screen. Re order as per requirement.
 
Associated VO Details ( About This Page)
 
Note – Add Flex item on page layout region.

 
 

5 comments:

  1. All step applied but dff cannot populate kindly help me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All step applied but dff cannot populate kindly help me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hackers who test not to only access a company's confidential data but additionally try to overload the companies process Custom IT Support

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting me know about that how to add a custom flexfield on the OAF page. It's looking so simple for me now and I'm going to share it with my fob copy friends as they need it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adding a custom DFF in a custom OAF page was difficult for me before but now it's looking too easy for me. Gotcha the point as I'll use it with the fob copy website in the future. Maybe this week or the next week the possibility is everywhere.

    ReplyDelete